Thursday, June 12, 2014

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga

"Hello Harry!!!
I am still alive! haaha it seems like its been forever since i have talked to you guys. A lot has changed around here I sent letters talking about it but I bet they are still working there way there. I did get transferred. I am in Vava'u Leimatu'a is the name of the town its very pretty here. My comps name is Elder Nau He is from Tonga He speaks no English! (YES):) I can speak and hold full conversations and its just awesome. The Lord is awesome:) Being a missionary is awesome. I love it out here. We got an investigator today. I am so excited to start teaching her. Everything is great I am healthy and doing good. I get to send a short email today we might get to start every week again but I am not sure. I love you so much mom and miss you so much. Tell Dad and the family I said hi and I love them too. I hope your summer is going good:) Tell Jorden Happy b-day for me please:) #almost one year down!! LOVE you so much"

No comments:

Post a Comment