Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Words from Elder Tyler Johnson in Kansas

"Hi! This Easter was really good we set up an open house at the church for Easter and showed videos of Christ and toured people around the church it was so sweet we got so many people to come! the bishop was so surprised he came up to us and told us he is going to make sure this happens at least every 3 months because of how much of a success it was. we ate at a members house also and it was pretty fun not as good as the meals grandma use to make for Easter though. i miss going to the cabin and getting together as a family! i hope you all had fun!! tomorrow i am going over to the wrestling room to work with the kid. i talked to the coach and he said he would love my help so I'm excited to see how it goes. i walked in the wrestling room with my prost clothes on and everyone just stopped and looked at us like we were cops ha it was funny. every thing has been going pretty good. the mission pres said he is going to split our zone this transfer which will be on the 28th and told me i will be training a new zone leader again so I'm pretty excited about that kind of. before he told me this i saw him and i said pres i need to talk to you and he looked at me and said what do you need. and i asked him how many new missionaries are coming out this transfer ( cuz i really want to train!) and he looked at me and said they are pretty much all Spanish speakers. and i told him really no English and he told me no but why do you ask? and i told him i really really want to train a new missionary again and he was silent and looked at me with a smile and told me i was training and i was like NO WAY really president and he said yeh! your training a new zone leader hahaha and i told him "this conversation is over" and he grabbed me and told me don't worry elder Johnson i PROMISE you you will train before you leave i told him i will help him become the best missionary he has ever seen ha soooo i cant wait to train lol."

No comments:

Post a Comment