Sunday, May 25, 2014

Words from Elder Jared Anderson in Brazil

"Well I will strive to be better on my weekly letters. So I received a call Monday night that i was not expecting nor wanting. I was called to train another missionary and would not be able to finish the training of Elder Rodriguez. I have learned so much from him and i will miss him a lot, but i know that the Lord knows what is best for me. I am staying in the same area and we have A LOT of work and so little time. One thing i learned this week is how we need to be true, not only to others but to ourselves. It is really sad to see people who appear to be doing so good helping others and then when no one is looking they are a completely different person, I was pretty dis-heartened seeing this and will better strive to be the same person always, something that has been taught to me by the people i love the most. I am so grateful for this gospel and love you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment