Sunday, May 25, 2014

Words from Elder Ryder Nielsen in the Philippines



"Thank you for your letter and also thank you for the package! My Kabahay (companion) and I have really been enjoying the sunflower seeds! Sounds like everything just keeps rolling back at home that is great! The Lord will bless all those who are obedient to his commandments. Over and over the Prophets testify in the Book of Mormon that "Inasmuch as ye keep my commandments ye shall prosper in the land." I have seen that in this challenging area. When i got here we had about 2 progressing investigators. My companion and I have now moved up to 12 progressing investigators. We are being blessed with prepared families that are ready for the Gospel. One Family in particular their surname is Alfaro, Fransico(father), Merlinda(mother), Joann (16), Jon Jon (14), Jenann (12), and Jennifer (8), They have a baptism date for the 21st of June! There still is some obstacles we must overcome but we are really excited they have come to church from the very first week we met them. I am grateful for the success we are beggining to see and i know it all began with Faith in Jesus Christ. Let the Glory be to God and His Son. My heart is full of joy. Thank you for your prayers! I love you mom! Take Care!



Love,

Elder Nielsen



PS: Elder Christenson of the presidency of the seventy is coming to speak to us this coming May 30th so thats kind of cool. I have already heard him speak in the MTC."

No comments:

Post a Comment