Sunday, May 25, 2014

Words from Sister Kortlynn Herring in Japan

"Dear wonderful people, who are my family!

This email will be short for two reasons, 1 I spoke to you through
skype yesterday and 2 today was temple pday, so I don't have much
time! But to make up for it, I will send pics!
Today was amazing! I got to spend some time with Palmer Shimai, which
was so great! I also got to see and meet a lot of sisters
missionaries that I haven't met or seen in a long time! Plus, I got
to see the new video, all I have to say is....wow! I was soooo moved!
It was amazing! I love the temple!


This last week was great, we met
some awesome people who may have interest, and are going to meet us again! Yippee! And tomorrow is eikaiwa and hopefully a lot of them
will be coming!


Today, I went to Shibuya, which is like Tokyo Tokyo. It has the biggest crosswalk in the world! I will send a video!


Being a missionary is awesome! And yes, Sister Ipson and I do get
along very well! We are very different people, but we have very good communication and understanding of each other, so we work really well together and have a lot of fun! She is way smart and knows a ton about japan, so it's fun learning from her. I love working with her, and we are seeing lots of miracles!


Well, I know this is extremely short and lame, but I'm out of time! I
will make up for it next week I promise! Just know I love you, I know this gospel is true, and I know that families are forever! Those
simple truths are the best! I love you all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment