Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Words from Elder Eli Frazier in Peru

Awesome week, wow, the spirit really burns like a fire! I have a constant confirmation being full of the spirit everyday! This coming 26 of aguast we get to have a huge conference with Elder Bednar!!!! Im way pumped that hes coming to our mission! This past week my relationship with my companion grew so much as we turned over all of our lessons to the spirit and helped one another. Really charity is everything! Theres lots of feelings and thoughts i have in my head that i cant really explain but i know theyre true. Personal <revelaton is so important, please continue to read and pray everyday and go to church every week! And invite your family, and every single person in this world is your family. Love and miss you all!
A member made me a scarf! a little femenine but i wore it cuz shes just awesome! And a pic of a lady on a wall. And spme crackers and my coke! hahaha:)
Elder FRazier

No comments:

Post a Comment