Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in Brazil

Hey everyone! Sorry I´ve been so bad about writing! But this week was awesome. We have more people to be teaching and Paula is set for a baptism date on the 29th of Agosto. Her husband is a member but hasnt been to church in a real long time. When we taught the message of the restoration, and she accepted the invitation to be baptized he started crying. I love being a missionary. I love helping families. He´s already talking about getting married in the temple in a year and I am so excited for them. I´m so grateful for this gospel and for the knowledge that we have that families can be together forever. It was a beautiful experience for me. I love being a missionary. Oh! And as of tomorrow I´m going to be training a new missionary! I am so excited and so scared. My Português isnt perfect but I know the Lord will help and we are going to see miracles here in Birigui!! I love you all so much! Thank you for the prayers and emails! Hope yall have a wonderful week!!!<3
Love,
Sister Overson

No comments:

Post a Comment