Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Words from Elder McKell Bradshaw in Scotland

The week has been good though! lots of dropped appointments again, but still good. Found a couple more people. oh and I had the coolest experience with the Holy Ghost on Thursday! So we were waiting to get on the bus when a guy came up to us and asked us if we were Mormons, so we said yeah. He then began to tell us how our church destroyed his relationship with his girlfriend, and got him thrown in jail... We didn't really know what to say, but luckily our bus got there so we just went and got on. But he got on as well, and sat by us and asked us why we celebrate Christmas since its a Pagen holiday or something like that. So we were explaining things and everytime we answered his questions, he would say, "Nope, that's not how it is" and then he would continue to say that he was not trying to say we were wrong... like flip, what a hypocrite! Then he began to tell us stuff about how God was a hypocrite, and that Satan was really actually good, and how God was really a female.... like I had no idea where this was all coming from... I really didn't know what to tell him. I was kind of just silent, when I felt like I needed to confront him about his own hypocritical sayings.  So I did told him that he kept saying he wasn't trying to prove us wrong, but really he was! Then I said a bunch of other stuff that I don't even remember, and by the time we got off the bus, he was kind of in shock, and was really contradicting everything he was telling us in the beginning! He then told us to keep up our beliefs! I have no doubt that the Holy Ghost made a fool out of him. Nothing I said were my own words! They were the spirit's! So that was my cool experience of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment