Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Words from Elder Austin Davis in the Portland Oregon Mission


"good morning family :) how is everybody so i got transferred to the only other place in beaverton hahah looks like im suppose to be in the beaverton area im emailing from the same place i emailed when i was in hillsboro! hahha makes me laugh my new comp is elder treharne ! he is from japan but he is a white boy really cool really obedient i was his district leader back in tigard! im doing really good one of my good friends got his visa and is going to brazil now! im feeling good healthy got a new apartment bigger nicer cleaner so thats good:) mamma:) im doing allright i think this will be a good transfer ha he has been here for 7 1/2 months so next transfer ill be getting anew comp :) ha makes me laugh im on my tenth comp. haha
Well I saw Kylie Udall yesterday at transfers that was pretty cool. We were in the same EFYgroup so it was nice to see a familiar face. i'm excited about serving in Beaverton again I met a lot of really great people here."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment