Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Words from Elder Kade Garner inn Peru

 
"Okay, well I just received a phone call. Tomorrow are transfers. I am leaving. I do not know how to feel about it. I mean I have been here for almost five months. I am ready to go but I am a little sad too. This area has been the hardest so far to love the people. I just learned to love them and for that I think I am leaving. My area and the ward are just starting to make some real progress so I am a little sad that I will not be able to see the final outcome. But I am grateful for the time I had in this area. For the people I met and for the families we were able to reactivate. I am grateful for learning how to work with leaders and for a stake president that was so willing to work with me. I just hope all the new leaders in the ward can continue working with the missionaries.

 So that is all I have to say this week. I know the church is true. I am fully sure of it. I know that Jesus Christ is the Saviour. I know that he leads the church. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. He was not a perfect man and he had many faults, but I believe that that is why he was called to be a prophet. I love being a missionary and I love the people of Perú. Thanks for letting and helping me be able to serve. I love you all a ton. Until next week."

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment