Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Words from Elder Bo Mullenaux in the California Santa Rosa Mission

"I cant believe how insanely fast these past two transfers have flown by! It seems like i blink and another week has come and gone! The work has been a little slow during these Holiday Seasons, but it is starting to pick up! We are hoping to set set a couple of baptismal dates this week so i am very excited! I think we should be getting our transfer doctrine this Friday so that should be fun! Things are going to be crazy! My companion got his visa is for sure going to Brazil and i think most of the companionships in the zone are being rearranged. It will be interesting to see what happens.
This week is going to be great and full of so many miracles! I am so grateful for this gospel and for the real joy that it brings into my life. Heavenly Father loves us more than we could ever know and he knows where and when we need help. I am so thankful for the atonement and how much peace and comfort it has brought me. I love Jesus Christ and cant imagine how much he most love us to willingly give himself to perform the atonement.

I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all and couldnt imagine where i'd be without all of you and your examples! Talk to you soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment