"hola amigos!
this past week has been awesome, listening to great speakers, videos, and teachers, oh and sorry if my spelling or punctuatuion in this is bad, but i dont have much time. yesterday it rained so so hard, the hardest i might have ever seen rain. and me and my companions ( i am now in a trio for a week due to a missionary who was sent home in my district) anyways, we had to run a good quarter mile in it to get to the other side of the campus and we got soaked! but it was a cool experience i wont forget, with all the rain, and thunder echoeing off the walls of the mountains of mexico city.
I leave for Peru this coming Monday at 257 pm and will be on a straight flight to there for 6 hours. Crazy im almost already out of here, but im ready to go share the joy and happiness of this gospel with other families! To show them how important families are and that they can forever and eternal.
I dont have much to say about anything new, but when i get in the field im sure ill have way more to talk about! for now its just classes and studying!
I love you all and hope the best for you! I dont know when ill be able to email again, but ill talk to you guys then. i assume my pdays will now be on mondays, but i probably wont get to email next week, Love you and miss you all!"