So this week was pretty good. I went on splits with the zone leaders and the district leader. I spent a day in Düsseldorf and a day in Wuppertal. Düsseldorf is awesome. I hate big cities, but it was awesome. And Wuppertal is gorgeous. Instead of the average train, Wuppertal has a train that is suspended from a track in the air above a river! We rode it everywhere. Wuppertal has VERY narrow streets with cobblestone roads. It was awesome! Cobblestone is everywhere. I love seeing the houses with the white walls and the black cross beams.

Yesterday, we went to Familie Moss`s Haus. THE DRIVE THERE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Burscheid is the name of the town where they live. There are rolling fields of green with trees and cows and sheep and corn and everything! It is so beautiful. We have to drive through a wald to get there too. There was one point where I could see for miles! So awesome. Ahhh I love that area.

We had a slow week this week. Both of our progressing investigators are busy, or on vacation. Nadine is one of them. She gave a prayer in church though! Her first public one! it was awesome!

SO family Moss made us some interesting food. I cant even describe it. But, it did have onions, and i forced myself to eat. And.. yeah. German food is really good. AND I LOVE THE THING OF PEPPERS YOU SENT!! IT SAVES ME. I SERIOUSLY ALMOST PUT IT IN MY CEREAL.

It was really stressful for me last week. I really wanted to talk to people and bring them nearer to Christ, but I couldn't. I cant do it if I don't know German. SO I've been studying really hard. Crazy Hard. Every chance I get. Most of my first two transfers will be me studying.

Ah, so miracles. I've was kinda bummed because I wasn't seeing miracles, but then I realized something... Miracles only come after a trial of our faith. Faith has to come BEFORE miracles. We receive a witness AFTER the trial of our faith. So I studied faith this morning and marked lots of scriptures and learned a lot. Also, Faith WITHOUT works... is dead.

Do we believe in Jesus Christ? Yes? How do we SHOW it?
DO we have faith in the Atonement? Yeah? How do use it?
Do we trust in the Church and Gospel? Yes? How do we LIVE it?

We need to always see how we can do better. Read Alma 32. It explains faith beautifully.

Also, I HAVE noticed a miracle. The Miracle of me. I am being converted. My soul hungers for the word of God. My spirit thrists for truth. The Holy Ghost is my constant companion. Because my German is bad, and I can't help people come unto Christ as easily as I want to, I can still convert myself. I can still strive for the truth. I can still seek understanding.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is God´s work. I am finished with hoping that the chruch is true. I know. I am finished with thinking that Christ suffered for my sins and pain. I know. I know that we will be together forever as a family. I know that God and Jesus Christ came to Joseph Smith. I know. And I know that eveyone else can know. I know that you guys can know.
And to Trevor- You start your mission papers in a year. It will come fast. Don't read your scriptures everyday. You STUDY them. Trust me. You do that, and you'll be ready. Also, Start studying Preach My Gospel. Youll do great.

Good luck to all of you in school and sports. You'll do great. Be nice to one another. Love one another. Study Faith this week. And always remember who you are.

Thank you for the emails. I love them.
And I love you all."