"Hello family and friends,
I know it has been a couple weeks since I have emailed. The internet and computer just decided they didnt want to work so we have had no luck with email. Things are going good here in Tonga. Transfers just happened I stayed in the same area, but got a new companion. His name is Elder Caudill from Huntington Beach, CA. He is really funny and awesome. I think we are going to work good together here. I really am excited for that. I cant believe I have been out longer than a year. Time is going by so fast. I will just have to keep going and do the best I can until I am finished. Thats all I really can do. I am so thankful to be a missionary its truly a blessings. Oh and I also wanted to say congrats to Elder Austin Davis. What a huge example you have been to so many people especially your younger cousins, Love you man:)
Ofa Atu! Lots of Love from Tonga,"