Monday, August 11, 2014

Words from Elder Ryder Nielsen in the Philippines

"Things are all well, I can feel the presence of the spirit each day which has been such a blessing i can see all things with a greater spiritual perspective. My companion and I are doing well. We have been struggling with finding people that want to listen to our message but we have been patient and diligent. Because of our perseverance the Lord has blessed us with some really great opportunities to teach his children this week. I dont have much time to write you as we are rushing so we can catch the train to the temple (today is our temple day). I hope all is well for you. John 17:3 And this is life Eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent. I will forever be grateful for those who helped me to choose to go on my mission. I have come to know my Savior and Redeemer and have tasted the true meaning of Eternal Life. Although i know i will not receive a fullness until the life to come but i know and understand what John described eternal life to be, to truly know God and His Son Jesus Christ. I know that without this mission that God has called me to I would have never understood the gift that Jesus Christ has left the World. I know that through the Atonement and the example of our Savior we will each be partakers of the Gift of Eternal Life if we choose to do so. Alma 42:27 Therefore my son, whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely and whosoever will not come the same is not compelled to come; but in the last day it shall be restored unto him according to his deeds. The invitation is to all and it is my prayer that we will continue to come unto Christ and continue on the Path to receive a fullness of Eternal Life. I love you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment