"So this was a very interesting week. Our baptism, Aleksander, recieved the Holy Ghost Sunday, it was a very special moment for me. I felt so at peace and knew that this IS the Lord´s work. Everyone was so happy and we exchanged hugs and went our ways after church. We had an appoitment with him that night at the church and as we waited for some time for him, we finally relized that he wasnt coming, we tried calling him many times, we would answer and hang up. we were a bit frantic at this point and finally got a hold of him. His voice was very shakey and he told us he was not interested anymore and hung up. I was absolutely dumbfounded. I did not understand. we called him up again and tried to find out were he was, he would not say and finally just turned off his phone. I was completely be wildered in all my time knowing him he had never uttered or done anything like this. We prayed and went to were we thought he´d be with a calmness about us. We were guided to the house of his brother were we knocked on the door with no response, we continued persistantly because the tv was on. finally we jsut sat and waited at the door. he eventually came out with the Book of Mormon in hand. He tried giving it to us and said ¨I am not interested anymore.¨ I was shocked, what had happened in 5 hours to change his mind, we said ¨Alright but before, we want to share a message.¨ After must persistants he gave in. We began with a prayer and immediately after began rattiling of scriptures and bearing, the spirit was so strong, but it had no affect on him, he said God was not listening to him that the Gospel was not helping that he was not happy in life and many many other problems. he was very firm in his decision and said no. I thought Father please we love thy son so much please have mercy on him. I coould think of nothing else but to leave. So we told him, Aleks we are leaving now, we will end with and prayer, and you WILL say that prayer and you WILL recieve and answer. He argued but finally gave in. It was a very simple prayer, but it was defintly heard, peace filled my body, he ended and we looked to him, my companino looked and him and said, how do you feel? He looked at us with a smile from ear to ear and said, i am so happy. I wanted to kneel down and thank my Father in Heaven for His mercy, my heart was so full of joy peace love everything! It was one experience on the mission i will never forget. The Lord is listening to us and He WILL answer each and everyone of our prayers, in His time. (Isaiah 55:8-9), love you all."