"Well this week was very strange. Very Strange. We met with Küster again. He gave me a wild hair cut. Yikes. He made me do like 40 pushups. Those meetings are always rough hahaha.
We had an awesome devotional in Düsseldorf. A member of the 70 talked to us for like 6 hours. He was awesome. I really cant explain why it was so good. It just was. He is from England. Pretty cool.
We were supposed to meet with two potentials but they cancelled on us. One of them was at a members house. We were on our way to the appointment...like an hour trip... and they cancelled when we were about 2 minutes away. So we still went and it was SUPER awkward. Like whoa. I could cut the awkwardness with a knife. They gave us cake with hippos on it. It was good. Then we left. BUT WHOA. Awkward.
We live right next to Graf-wilhelm-platz. It is a pretty big Bahnhof. We also live inbetween two Füß malls. So cool.
We dont really ever eat out. We make our own food, We eat at members houses like twice a week. We did eat out at an Italian place. I got an American burger. Yum.
Oh... and I really like Mineral Wasser now. Its actually really good.
Rain pretty much everyday. Cold pretty much everyday. Hahaha

We had a golden split on Saturday. We went to Wuppertal, and met with Elder Standring and Elder Tischner. Elder Tischner got us on the wrong train. So we were headed west at like 21:00. We did make it home late.
On our split we ran into some crazy gang of 16 year olds. They were from the Middle East. The talked to us about pot and killing Americans. We just ignored them. Poor kids. Tisk Tisk. Got to love them though.
Sunday was wild. We got to the church, and saw our bischof walking out of the cellar, and then he slammed the gate in a fit of rage! He was mad because our church building didn't have any water! So we used fizzy water for the sacrament. We also have plum trees at our church building. They are amazing. We eat them before church. Well, we only had sacrament meeting. Easy day of church.
We got off a bahn at a busy stop and saw a mom helping a little girl pee into a sewage grate. Like, right in the middle of a very busy place! what the heck! and then I saw a guy pee on a wall at a HauptBahnHoff. I see stuff like that everyday.
We ate dinner with the Bäumers. They are awesome.
I studied the life of Christ this week. I love seeing the different account of Matthew Mark and Luke. They are the same stories, but different points of views. I love it. The Savior did so much for everyone and no one did much in return.
I love the story of when Jesus told the rich man to sell all of his stuff... but he didn't. Sad.
Oh... and this morning... I read the story of Job. THAT is a cool story. Job had everything he wanted and when God took everything away, and gave him boils and ruined his life, Job STILL thanked God. Wow. Job had some faith.
I have studied Adj ending all week. Blegh. Those are hard.
I am doing ganz gut.
Everything is great. I love this work. I love the Savior. HE is my redeemer. He is my Savior. I love the song Savior Redeemer. Listen to it. Awesome.
Again, Good job Trevor. I hope your shoulder is ok.
I love you all.


Always remember that prayer is everything. When you need help, comfort, understanding, or anything... pray. That is my testimony. I know prayer is real. I know Jesus died for us. I know that through the Geist, we can know all things."