"Interesting week yet again.

As always.

We had good goals to try for this week. But most of them fell out due to people falling out. Oh well. No use getting stressed over things we can't control. We did have an awesome meeting with an inactive man, and one of the inactive people that we visited has come to church like 3 times in a row. So that is cool.

We got a name from our Bischof of a guy that hadnt been to church in years. So we took the bahn over to his house and Klingled his door. We heard the top window open... and an old voice call out`hallo??' We told him that we were from die kirche Jesu Christi and he let us in. He was very scattered. Well... he was 89. He made us guess his age. He actually fought in the war. His wife died a few years ago. So all he does is garden. He had a beautiful garten. We gave him a spritual thought and right in the middle... he jumps up and runs to a cabinet and pulls out some crackers and lets us eat them. I ate 8. They were awesome. They could have been old... pre WW2 crackers for all I know. We are gonna meet him in a few weeks and see if we can't get him back.SO really funny actually. I said the closing prayer at this meeting... and when I said Amen.. the man points at me with his old man finger. And says `sein deutsch ist besser.`hahaha In other words... He said that my German is better than my trainers German.

On Saturday we went on a ward trip. Wards here are crazy. Instead of handshakes they give hugs. Everyone hugs each other. It really is just a big family. They love each other. Very little back bitting or drama. They go to church... to be together as friends and worship. It is really cool actually. Anyway... We went to Köln with our ward. We went to the Chocolate Museum. It was next to the Senf (mustard) Museum haha. It was interesting. 'Ill send some pics. It was right on on Rhein. Beautiful River. Scary big town. Köln Hauptbahnhof is HUGE. Like awesome huge. Right outside of the Hauptbahnhof, is THE KÖLNER DOM!! Oh man!! That thing is HUGE. Like... I cant even describe it. The pictures I have do it 0 justice. The detail on that thing is incredible. Man.... look it up online or watch some videos. THat thing is 800 years old. wow.

The inside was scary. The organ is hanging off of the wall... like 100 feet in the air. Yikes.

On Sunday... we went and ate dinner at the Brauns. Wow. They live in a small village thing outside of Wermelskirchen. LOOK THAT UP. We drove right next to Schloss Burg... I think the name is. Look that up too. Their house was crazy old... and it was one of those old german houses with the cool cross beams. We went inside... and oh boy. That place was german. Very german. It was so cool. I cant even explain it. We had a fancy dinner. With soup spoons and dessert spoons and crazy stuff like that. No ice for the water of course. But it was good. Good people.

I am doing great. Ive lost like 7-10 pounds since the MTC but that is alright. We eat well and everything is ok. I am perfectly healthy. All is great.

Transfer calls were on Saturday. We lost 3 from our district. We go to Frankfurt on Friday to hear Elder Ballard. Pretty cool. That will be a long day... haha

We are going to Köln today to climb to the top of the massive dom. I am so pumped!

So yah.. when you read this i will be in Köln.

German wise.... I am still a golden with a lot to learn. BUT I study HARD. Like crazy hard. I give all I have to learn german. And that is what it takes.
So spiritualness. Everything is great. I love this work and I feel like I have gotten used to it.

I was thinking lately. Jesus Christus died for us. He was raised unto the cross... to raise US up. THink about that. It is so cool to think about. We are here to spread the good news. We can say that we love someone... but if we don't care about them enough to save their souls... then we don't really love them. We need to be brave and have enough love. We need to spread the gospel. Our families and loved ones all need to hear it. Give them the oppurtunity... then love them if they reject it.

SO if there is a spritual thought that I will leave you with... it is this.... Service.
Oh man, Service is the best. I feel bad for not serving more. When we are in the service of our fellow man... we are only in the service of our god.
Come unto Christ my Familie! I know you guys are striving to be better... and that makes me feel good. But realize that Christ has his hand out streched to us always. He always beckons you... to come unto him. Find a way this week... to come unto Christ. Give up the world and all of its tricks and hate. Get rid of the comparision... competition... being enough.... we are always enough in Gods eyes. Find a way this week to come nearer to Christ. Sacrifice a sin that you like... read the scriptures... find love in prayers, Break up with the world. Come unto the Savior,


Well as always... I am pressed for time. I love you all and it sounds like things are going well.

I will try to respond to questions next week... so write lots of questions.

I love you all very much! no Wubbzy though. I have seen one dachshund. And when you say Dachshund... Use your throat,

Anyway... Tschüss my familie!

Ich liebe euch...
Für Immer"