Monday, September 1, 2014

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga


"This past week has been a pretty good one. It consisted of some good hours of tracting and just plain missionary work. I really enjoy just the plain ole stuff anyway its just good work. Last week we had a meeting with our new bishop from the other ward. I was pretty nervous to meet with him, because I guess he has had a lot of problems with missionaries before. The meeting went great though as soon as we walked in the door of his office all we could feel was his love. Yea, he is a little stricter then most bishops, but I think that missionaries meet him then assume he doesn't like them. Its no that he doesn't like them its that he takes missionary work serious. I mean we are saving souls of our brothers and sisters. This work is a very important work. I am grateful to work with this bishop he has shown me a lot of things I didn't know before. I am so thankful to be a missionary and learn some many grate things. Love you all so much!"


No comments:

Post a Comment