Monday, November 25, 2013

Words from Elder Bo Mullenaux in California Santa Rosa Mission


"Things are definitely getting stepped up around here!! We had interviews with President Alba while Sister Alba gave us some really good training. We are starting to establish a mission with a "Culture of High Expectations." Those being the words of Elder Ballard. President and Sister Alba went to a seminar type deal and President Ballard instructed them all. So Sister Alba kind of "threw down" on how we are doing things and how we can improve. I love President and Sister Alba so much. Even though we dont see them very often I know that they love and care for every single missionary here. And they are so inspired to help each missionary, each area and each zone accomplish the most that they possibly can.
I am so excited! We get to go to the temple this Thursday!! I will be going to the Sacramento Temple this time. I love the temple so much, it is my favorite place in the world! I wish i could go everyday! It is weird to think that I only go 8 times while im out here. Speaking of time, i cant believe i already hit 5 months last week! Brother Beauchamp, The High Councilor over Missionary work, said If you know how many days until you go home it's not good. You should only know that if you use that to motivate you to do better and work harder. I'm still not where i want to be, but im trying!

I am doing really great though. Everything is going so well. I wouldn't trade the experiences im having for the world. I know Jesus Christ lives and is our Savior and Redeemer. Christ can change people when nothing else can. I love you all and i hope that you have a great week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment