Monday, November 25, 2013

Words from Elder Bradley Lynch in Washington Federal Way Mission

"I had an awesome week this week! It was so great! I love being out here it is so fun. So we went on an exchange this week and I got to serve in the Korean ward for a day or so, so that was wonderful! I learned a lot of Korean so that is awesome.

My week was good. It was a pretty good week. Its hard up here but I love the people so much they are so great. Things are going super well. We had President Eaton come out and teach with us and it was so awesome he is such a good teacher! We had such good lessons with him and he has so much charity for the people that it is crazy! He is really funny too. I love him so much, he takes such good care of all of us missionaries! I am so glad to have the opportunity to serve under 2 mission presidents, they have both changed my life for the better and I love them to death!

I love the work its so true and I am excited to keep going strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment