Monday, November 25, 2013

Words from Elder Konner Lee in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mission

"Things are good here we had a meeting with Elder Arnold. He is a 70 and it was really good and he was so cool. I got to talk to him a little cuz he came to Eire after he talked to the missionary's so that was cool, He is truly a man of God I know it. We are finding like crazy they are just everywhere. I don't know what to do with them all ha ha. Our zone leaders are always asking how we do it and I told them that the Lord blesses the walking Elder. So guess what? They started walking more, it was so funny. So we had l lesson with this lady and asked her to read and next time we went by to talk about reading she said it was true so we set her with a date of Nov. 16th. It's really cool the way people are ready, we have only been teaching her for about 3 weeks now and only 2 weeks when we set her date. Some people are just ready !! So here is a story I guess I will tell you cuz its not to bad. So this week was crazy as well as last week. I was walking with my comp and we saw a big car crash right in front of us so I took off running over to it to make sure they were okay!! One lady was really beat up her arm was messed up and her face was bleeding all over so I helped her out of her car and made her lay on her side and got a old shirt out of may bag that I had in there for p-day and had her hold it on her face so I could check on the other lady. She was okay just in shock. I hope all is well with you and the family I really miss you guys but this is the best choice I have ever made in my life, I have never felt so close to my Father in Heaven and I have never loved a people as much as I do of the people of PA !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment