"This week was a really great, productive week. We set up a booth at
the county fair outside of Lexington and talked to people about family
history and the church tour that we do. One of things that I noticed
is that people listened to about as much as you would tell, if only
for a short time, so if we went in with the intent to just give them a
pass along card and then send them on their way, that was about as
much as they wanted to hear. In the same manner if you walked up to
someone with a copy of the Book of Mormon in your hand and then told
them about it and invited them to read and pray about it, they
generally were receptive. Funny side note, our booth was set up right
next to the Virginia lottery people which we got a kick out of. It
strengthened my testimony that people will receive what we are willing
to give as long as we are giving it in sincerity. Nobody really wants
to accept a half-hearted offer to do a service project regardless of
how much they may stand in need. Sincerity was a chief attribute of
the Savior, there was nothing that He offered to do that He did not do
to the utmost of His incomprehensible ability. Thank you for the notes
from your talk, they were really good. I'm doing really good on
things. The weather here changes pretty quickly and it doesn't get too
hot, thank you so much though. I hope you guys have an awesome trip,
be safe and tell everyone that I love them and give them a big hug for
me. I love you and thank you for everything that you do for me."