Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga

"This week has been another good week here in Tonga. Last week we had a Zone meeting with President Tupou and it went really good. I always learn so much when he teaches. Then after the meeting we got to have interviews with him. That went really good. Its crazy the power and authority mission presidents have in helping missionaries. Every question or concern I had he answered it perfectly. It really is a blessing to have him here and his guidance. The work is going good. We are still doing a lot of finding which is always fun for me. Its work, but I really enjoy it. I have really gained a strong testimony for the Atonement this week and how through hard times if you stick to whats right and trust in the Lord then it will end up for your good no matter the outcome. I love and miss you all.

Ofa Atu! Lots of Love from Tonga"

No comments:

Post a Comment