"So, let's get down to the Nitty Gritty. On Tuesday Morning at 3:30, we wake up and prepare to leave. We check in at the travel office at 4:30, and then board a bus to SLC. We leave SLC at 8:25. We are flying American Airlines flight 50. At 12:00, we will Arrive in Dallas. We have a long lay over. 3:55, we leave Dallas, Straight to Frankfurt.

The first 2 days in Frankfurt are crazy. We get off the plane and board a bus that will take us to the mission office. On the way, we are supposed to contact people. There, we will have Orientation and Interviews. Then, we will have dinner with President Stoddard. Then, we will stay in an apartment. At 6:30 Thursday morning, we wake up and prepare. 9:15, we meet our new Trainers. At 11 we travel to the train station, and at 12 we travel to our new area, via train.


Yesterday, we learned about Adjective Endings... and that is SCHWER.

In English, we have on word for 'The'. In German... There are like 16. 16 different The words. So yeah. haha

So we only have 6 days left. FINALLY. Things are winding down here. We skyped German members last Thursday! It was crazy. They live right around our mission. We taught them about Joseph Smith and I froze up. haha. "That was not the Language that they taught me at the MTC". My German SOUNDS good. I'm really good at using my throat with CHT words.


So, I really am struggling with a Sister in my district. So, I prayed that I would have a chance to serve her. I prayed for anything that would help me not dislike her. Sure enough... 2 days later, she was sick. I was putting my jacket on a wall peg, when she asked ME for a priesthood blessing. My companion did the oil, and I did the blessing. The Lord blessed me with a chance to serve her. She needed a blessing, not for her, but for me. There is NO way that she would have asked me for the blessing if I hadn't prayed for the opportunity. Well, the next day she was running around playing volleyball and she hasnt been sick since.
That is a miracle if I have ever seen one.

So, at the Mtc, I have discovered the power of prayer. Prayer works wonders. Also, we need to pray for charity everyday. We cant just force ourselves to have charity. We MUST pray for it. It is a gift from God. So Please, pray for charity. Find the best in people. Love everyone. Pray always.
I love you all! Good Luck in everything!! Stay good. Be good. Smell good.

Auf wiedersehen!"