"At this moment i feel on such a spiritual high. The main reason being we just got out of a temple session. I absolutely love the temple it always gives me a spiritual boost. I love the Manila Temple it is so beautiful. This week was good. Our family that we have been teaching (Alfaro Family) was interviewed for their baptism this last Saturday and they all passed we are all excited for their baptism June 28, 2014. They will all be baptized except g\for brother Fransico due to word of wisdom problems but we continue to pray for him and are in high hope that he will be baptized this coming July.

I just received the last letter from my mission President, President Stucki who will be going home June 29. June 29 President Ostler will begin presiding immediately. I am so grateful for the time i have had to serve with President Stucki he has changed my life in so many ways. His example will have an impact on my life forever. I will miss him dearly. With that said I am excited to begin my service with President Ostler and Sister Ostler. They will be accompanied by their youngest a young man of the age of 14 years old. I forgot what his name is but when i heard that i was shocked what a big change in the life of a 14 year old boy he might be a future Apostle or som thing growing up in an environment of mission life.

My companion and I are refocusing our efforts on finding. Our teaching pool has been suffering due to some of the trials i mentioned in my last letter but we are not discouraged we are full of hope. I testify of the power of the Atonement in every aspect of our lives. I am grateful for the blessing of the Sacrament each week and the blessing of the Gospel in my life. I am grateful for every experience the Lord has granted unto me on my mission. I am grateful that i am a full time representative of Him. I know God is our loving Heavenly Father, I know Jesus is the Christ, and I know that the fulness of truth and light have been restored to the earth through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. What wonderful truths we have in our lives! I know these things are true. I love you mom take care until next week."