Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Words from Elder Garrett Davis in Thailand

Kalasin again:)
well i am here for at elast another transfer :) i am truly lucky and blessed to be here and to serve amoung these members they truly love the work and are taking care of us:) this week we had transfers and we are now a trio its elder williams elder sayavong and me:) its been great and i am excited to see what we can accomplish here:) so all is well it was a great week of inviting and teaching lessons:) also this is me and a member eating mango and sticky rice with coconut milk:) haha oh ya they are getting me fat this transfer:) all is well ion thailand and the work is progressing:) i lvoe you guys and i am glad that i ahve you as my friends and my family:) i am truly blessed:) i love you guys:)
love your friend 
Elder Davis:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment