Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in Nevada

Hey everyone!! I don't have much time, but one thing I've learned this week is the power of fasting. Sister Nau and I did a car fast yesterday, which doesn't sound like a big deal but it was for us... mostly cuz everyone here lives so far away from each other and cuz we're out of shape. But we did it and fasted that we'd be able to see miracles. To see people open their hearts and listen to our message. People that normally wouldn't. And we totally did! Normally there is no one on the streets here in Ely. So finding people to talk to is hard. But yesterday, people started popping out all over the place! It was CRAZY! I know that when we show that faith and make that sacrifice- when we give something up- our efforts do not go unnoticed. Heavenly Father is always watching and waiting to help us. I'm so grateful that I get to be serving here in Ely, Nevada. I love this place with all my heart! Everyone keep safe and enjoy that SJ wind;) I love you all so much!
Love,
Sister Overson
 
Pic: Sister Nau got really really really sick one night this week. And after planning for the next day, I was studying and saw my camera... I couldn't resist the selfie;)

No comments:

Post a Comment