Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in Nevada

This week has been awesome. Again! We are really trying to push ourselves and get as many lessons as we can this week and the past week. It's been crazy!! But so fun:) We've had a few crazy miracles happen and we know it's because of the hard work we're doing!

We've met THREE families this week where one of the parents are members of the church and the rest are not. We haven't even met them on purpose! Just knocking on doors and all of the sudden a family is super friendly and totally lets us in. We've had SEVEN kids ASK US if they can get baptized!!! What in the world?! So crazy!! It's amazing the way that little children recognize the truths we're teaching them. They are so close to Christ already. So innocent. I can't tell you how amazing it is to teach these kids and see the way their faces light up when we walk in the room. I think so far this is one of the most rewarding things I've experienced. Getting to see the way these kids love the gospel and cling to it with all their might. And they're being such wonderful examples to their parents. It really is incredible. I wish I could write in better detail. But I don't have the time. Just know that I love you. And look to the children in your life. There's so much to be learned from them!!!

Love,
Sister Overson

Pics:  My zone went on a fun and crazy hike and that's a pic of a couple of the best sisters in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment