Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

"Friends and family,

I have no time to write, but i just wanted to send an email out so no one worries! I am doing fine and things are great here! I am loving my new comp. and we are really working hard! I have never been this exhausted before. :) But a missionary with lots of work is a happy missionary :) I love you all and i love this work. It is such a privilege to be a missionary and to be apart of the Lord´s work. I know this church is true! That´s about all i have time fore. But i hope you are all well! Thanks so much for you letters and support! Also, i just wanted to give a quick thanks so Missy Waite, Sister Whitmer, Ashley, and the Pattersons for you letters!!! :) and my parents of course haha. But really thanks so much for all the support you give me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment