Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Words from ElderJake Zieler in Canada

This week was good!
 One of the best parts of my whole week was having the privilege of going to the one and only Krispy Kreme in all of Canada! I decided to respect this opportunity by buying two dozen donuts fresh off the burner and made sure they were gone within 2 days. There are a lot of different ways you can get closer to heaven while on a mission, and that was one of them:) 
  Besides eating heavenly goodness, we had a solid week of missionary work. One of our investigators, who I mentioned in my last weeks e mail, passed his baptismal interview and is being baptized on Friday! I'm stoked! It'll be an awesome experience.
  We were also able to go help out at a soup kitchen last Saturday morning and help serve breakfast to the homeless. It was super fun and we met a lot of interesting people. Everybody everywhere has a different story. I think we're going to make it a weekly thing.
   I hope everyone has a great week! Enjoy the wind:)
- Elder Z

No comments:

Post a Comment