Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga

Hello family and friends,
It has been a while since I have sent a weekly email. I thought I would send one this week since we were blessed with a baptism. It was probably one of the most spiritual baptisms I have ever been too. I am grateful I had the opportunity to teach these two girls.
 To give you some info on my mission. Right now I am training two elders Elder Palanite and Elder Fetu'u. They are both from Tonga. I am serving in Ha'ateiho which is a town on the main island. I love being a missionary and being a part of this gospel. Especially as I see the miracles out here. I hope we can all take a little time to remember how lucky we are. Have a good week!

Ofa Atu! Lots of Love from Tonga,
-Elder Crosby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment