Sunday, December 1, 2013

Words from Elder Bo Mullenaux in California Santa Rosa Mission

 
"We had the opportunity to go to the Sacramento Temple this week!! It was such a great experience, as going to the temple always is. Our Heavenly Father is so merciful. He has tilted the table so much in our favor to make it back to Him. When we first got there, the member who took us had to go right in to get some names taken care of. Us missionaries were outside taking pictures. When it was time for us to go in, i realized my temple recommend was in the car. And according to my luck, yes, it was locked... Haha so that was fun trying to go find the member in the temple. But everything worked out and it was one of the best sessions I've attended. When we came out of the temple, there were some deer over in the trees! So, you know me, I grabbed my camera and went trudging off through the woods with Elder Ashton! Haha We even got some ok pictures!

We also had Stake conference. I really tried to prepare myself for it. The Lord really does hear and answer our prayers. it is amazing how much personal revelation you can receive by going to Sacrament meeting and church with a prepared mind. The Lord really is pushing missionary work forward and is increasing it in so many ways! It was so cool in the Saturday night session, President Bennett (the stake president) basically prophesied that they will, in the future build a temple in Vacaville! The spirit was so strong! I love feeling the spirit and i love how happy it can make you.

Well I'm doing great here in Vacaville! Their isn't too much to complain about! The work is starting to pick up. We have been teaching a lady named Jaenne and she has a baptismal date for December! I love this gospel. I love Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I know that the priesthood is real. I had such a great experience giving Bishop Sandifer a blessing and i know the priesthood power is real."

No comments:

Post a Comment