Sunday, December 1, 2013

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga Nuku Alofa Mission

"These last couple have weeks have been pretty slow with the work, but I had two baptisms last friday! They were a learning experience because I messed up on the names a couple of times and feet came up another time so it was a little frustrating plus everyone was trying to tell me what to do so it was hecktic but in the end they got baptized and I learned alot. I have really learned alot from my studies also. I read quited a bit now and the spirit really teaches me alot. Also I received letters from Mr.Zieler and from you guys of course. Oh the packages too. I gave almost all my candy from aunt perri to a family that always does stuff for us I try to show my appreciation because I cant speak it that well. My companion also really enjoys when I get candy he gets a little crazy sometimes! haha He is one of those guys that is quiet when everyone is around but when its just me an him holy cow he is a character. He is a good guy we have alot of deep talks and he has alot of knowledge. I really love it here in Tonga, eventhoug I get frustrated and get down The lord always finds way to bring me up I am beyond blessed."

No comments:

Post a Comment