Monday, December 30, 2013

Words from Elder Jared Anderson in Brazil

"All is well in Brazil, learning more and more each day, I just have to be patient with everything and trust in the Lord, I have learned more in these short 5 months than I have in just about my entire life, I love you all so very much and thank you for each and everyone of your support and help in each of your own ways, Love you all and may the Lord bless you and your loved ones."

 
 
 
 
 
 
"I would also like to send a little piece of something I read thanks to ELDER DAVIS! I strongly believe this is very true and hope that you will take this chalenge seriously, `´All you families that have missionaries out, I want to promise you something. If you are getting people for the elders and sister to teach, your sons and daughters are going to be blessed with new investigators and baptisms where they are serving.`` This was such a powerful statement by a member of the 70 Elder Davis heard from, family friends everyone, please we need to do better, we can do better, we are losing to many brothers and sisters each day becuase we are not sharing the gospel, if you have trouble knowing HOW to share the gospel, ASK THE MISSIONARIES, they can help you (Elder Nielsen´s General Conference talk) Love you all! WE GOT THIS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment