Monday, December 30, 2013

Words from Elder Bo Mullenaux in the California Santa Rosa Mission

"I couldn't have asked for a better week!! Christmas was so great especially because i got to see most of you! It was a little rough trying to focus after that, but all is well now! Ha ha
So this week, even with it being so busy, we picked up a new investigator! He is a very, VERY interesting feller. But hey, He is a child of God and one of my brothers and i know with out a doubt that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, he can change! When you think about it, that really is what the Atonement is about, change. I love the atonement and I've learned so much about it out here. The Lord definitely shows us our weaknesses so that we can be humble. But, through faith and the Atonement we can make weak things become strong, and i know that's true!

Sorry this week I'm cutting it so short, but I love you all so much! I couldn't ask to have more support or any better support than I already have from all of you! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and has a safe New Years!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment