Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga

Dear family and friends,

 

It has been an awesome couple weeks here in Tonga. My mission is going so good and is such a blessing to me. I recently just got transferred to a new area and got a new companion. I was in my last area for almost 8 months so it was pretty hard to leave all of the people and the great friends from there. My new companion is Elder Anderson from Riverton, Utah. He has been out for about 8 months now. HE is an awesome elder and probably be my last comp of my mission. That is pretty crazy to think about actually. Well, The main purpose of this email is to let all of you mothers out there know how much I appreciate you guys. All of the mom's in my life! Especially the one that brought me to this earth. She has be there from the start. From the sicknesses, injuries, helping me in school, making me behave, to being my biggest suppoter on my mission. I really dont know what I would do without her. I have been so blessed with the mom I have. I hope we will all take a little time to remember our mom's and let them know we love them. I am thankful I have such a good heavenly father who sent me to my mom. I know I need to work on being more grateful and give a little more thanks.

Mom, I love you so much and owe my life to you. Have a HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!! <----- To all Mother's also. 

Here is a Pic of my new companion and I.

 

Ofa Atu! Lots of Love from Tonga,
-Elder Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment