Sunday, March 16, 2014

Words from Elder Bo Mullenaux in Santa Rosa California

 

"This week was pretty cool! As Elder Page and I started zone meeting, we were surprised by several people that walked in. And when i say surprised, i mean completely and utterly in awe! haha We had Bonnie L. Oscarson (young women general president), Linda S. Reeves (Second Counselor in the Relief Society General Presidency), Rosemary M. Wixom (Primary General President), and Elder Bassett (Area Seventy) join us. They just happened to be having a meeting in the same building as us! They came in and asked if they could meet everyone! It was so awesome!! I was nervous that they were going to stay for all of zone meeting, but luckily they left after they took some pictures with us. Haha

Other than that, everything is going about the same! I'm doing great and i love Santa Rosa! I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment