Sunday, March 16, 2014

Words from Elder Ryder Nielsen in the Philippines

 
 
"Well i received the news i just didn't want to hear. I will be transferring to Santa Cruz in Manila. My heart really is pained at the thought of leaving Las Pinas, i love it here so much. I could have spent the rest of my mission here. If i ever come back to the Philippines that is where i would chose to live. I will miss all of the members here especially Bishop Flores. I will especially miss my recent converts. I have never had more success in an area. I will miss my companion Elder Washburn i am sure i will see him again after my mission given the fact he lives in Gilbert but he is like a brother to me. I am in a little bit of depression right now i wish there wasn't change. i hate change. I feel like my heart has been ripped right out of my chest.

 P.S. On a positive note we will have a baptism this coming Saturday, which i wont be able to attend as the transfer day is Wednesday. Her name is Korina she is only 13 years old but her faith in Christ is amazing. I am sad i wont be able to attend."

No comments:

Post a Comment