Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Words from Elder Adam Otto in Idaho

Hey friends and family!!!

It's been a wooonnderrrfull week in Idaho! :) The leaves are turning colors and falling, and it's just so much fun!! It's been really rainy lately too, so the coldness is a bit miserable. But the missionary work rolls on!! :)
 
Highlights of the Week:

On Wednesday I went on exchanges with one of the assistants, Elder Rush who came out with me! All the zone leaders go on exchanges once a transfer with an assistant. It was pretty good! Got lots of things discussed.

Thursday we had interviews with the Mission President! That went well, and I love the Hancocks sooo much! They are just so cool. President is so inspired. He is super personal and I can tell how much he loves each and every missionary. Sister Hancock is hilarious, and I get along with them so well. They are some of my favorite people. They are just so fun to be around, and they are the perfect example of how a marriage should work! We are super excited for MLC this Friday! LOTS of items to be discussed and resolved.

We have found several new people to teach, who are pretty much golden for baptism! It has been so awesome to have the spirit guide us to these people. Obedience is crucial to being placed in the path of those the Lord has prepared. It's been hard adjusting to a new area and new people, but my love for them is constantly growing! :)

The zone is doing quite well! Lots of ups and downs, it gets super good, then super hectic. But right now things have pretty much evened out. 

I've been pretty sick the past few days, but I'm doing better now! I am so excited for this upcoming week, and can't wait to see even more miracles! I love yall soooo much and I can't even begin to describe how much I love my mission! The trials and stress is worth it! Have a wonderful day and week :)

Love,
Elder Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment