Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Dear Friends and family,
I am so sorry i am writing soo late. We threw an activity for the sisters that we are over, and got back to our area super late! So that is why i am writing soo late. haha But first of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :) i hope it was sure great for all of you!! Honduras doesn´t celebrate halloween, but i made my comp and the other girls we live with (all latins) eat lots of candy and we had fun! The activity we had today was a halloween party and it was great! :) also, we had transfers. I stayed in the area with a new comp! Her name is hermana Tafoya and she is from Mexico. She is amazing and is also the mission nurse :) THis week we saw lots of miracles! One of our investigators finally accepted a date to be baptized! His name is Walter and is dating a memeber in our ward. Our lessons with him have been soo powerful and he told us this week that when we gave him a book of mormon, he felt the power that it had and got chills. He is amazing and studies and has kept all of his commitments! I know with my whol,e heart that as we obey and work hard, the Lord blesses us soo much and i have soo seen that this week! I love this work. It can be soo hard, But it has taught me soo much. Especially about love, charity, hope, faith, and lots of patience. I have been soo grateful to be serving as a sister training leader. These amazing sisters have taught me soo much about love and dedication. I love them!!

 I love you all with my whole heart! Thank you for all that you do! FOry your love and support always!! I will write more next week! have such a great week!!!!
Love
Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment