Sunday, November 30, 2014

Words from Elder Ryder Nielsen in the Phillippines

"All is well mother, I am still in Makati I will end my mission here. This has been my longest area of my whole mission. We are focused and working hard. I would just like to bare my testimony of the importance of the Covenants we have made with God. As we live by these Covenants the Atonement of the Savior is ignited in every aspect from the Redeeming Power cleansing us from sin and awakening our hearts to the Enabling Power which carries us over the mountain of our trials. I have seen this in every sense on my mission. I am grateful for my mission because it has awakened me to a sense of my duty as the scriptures say. I have been awakened to the covenants i have made with God. That is what keeps me going My Covenants binding me to God. If it werent for those sacred covenants i never would have come to this beautiful country and known this wonderful language and beautiful people. I now know for myself that God truly is over all the earth and he knows the thoughts and intents of each of his children. I am grateful to have been an instrument in his hand bringing about good in the lives of his children here in the Philippines. As me myself I am nothing and all that I am and have accomplished is because of God and His Son even Jesus Christ. I know that our life is meaningless as we lose sight of these covenants. The Lord has taught the way of everlasting life. I am humbled by the multitude and depths of Gods love. All things must fail but Charity is the pure love of Christ and it Endureth Forever. I am a witness of his Love! Of these things I testify in the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment