Sunday, November 23, 2014

Words from Elder Shad Lindsey in the Ukraine

"Hey ya'll, this was a great week over here in ukraine! Its the last week of the transfer, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be staying here again. I don't know for sure, but I've just got a feeling...
 I was able to go on 2 exchanges this week, and they were both really good. One was with a guy named Elder Porter, and the other Elder Weber. They are both super cool guys and it was fun serving with em. 

I have really been trying to be diligent in my studies and really just tryin to learn what God is trying to teach me. I love personal study. That is one of my favorite parts of my mission. I just dont wanna take it for granted. I read a couple scriptures that i've read so many times, but the other day they took on a whole new meaning.
 34 O Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success in bringing them again unto thee in Christ.
 35 Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee.
The thought came to me that I am only going to be here for 9 more months. It kinda scared me almost. I only have 9 more months to help these people and I don't wanna have any regrets. I really do love all my wonderful ukranian friends and I just wanna help them as much as I can while I'm here
I love you all and hope you are all doing great! Hey, its the Holiday season, be happy!!!!!!!!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment