Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga

"I am always so thankful to get emails from you. I appreciate all of the nice things you say and for updating me. I having been felling great I have transferred back to the main island am training there. My new comp is awesome. He likes to work hard and is brand new so he still has that mtc spirit about him. We are having fun teaching each other and learning from our mistakes as we go. lol I have been getting Garrett's emails he sounds like he is doing good over there. I saw he got his first baptism. I remember my first baptism being one of my most spiritual things on my mission and i'm sure it was the same for him. It made me happy to see him have success. Austin never seems to stop working does he. A pretty big stud that guy is. Miss all the cousins like crazy. Sure love them too. MY mom told me about there being only 10 girls that came out for basketball, pretty surprising actually. Oh well though with the coaches we have we will still compete good thats just how it is on SJ. We are pretty blessed to live there. Well, My mission is still awesome as ever. I am loving it and grateful for this opportunity I have. I don't think I need anything from back home, but thank you for offering. Please tell everyone I Still love them if I don't write them all. I have the best family."

No comments:

Post a Comment