Sunday, December 13, 2015

Words from Elder Adam Otto in Idaho

Happy December!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful November, and I hope everyone is ready to embrace the happiness of December!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

This week was super superb! We had zone conference on Thursday, and oh boy that hit the spot! I love the Christmas zone conferences because they are so much fun and so inspired. It's going to be wonderful sharing the new Christmas video the church has put out. We have already seen so many miracles from working diligently to spread Christmas cheer :)We had a talent show again this year, and my companion and I along with some other missionaries in our zone participated in it, we did skits. They were sooo funny, I was laughing the whole time. I have missed acting!!!!

On Saturday, Madi was baptized and confirmed!!!!! It was such a special experience. Teaching her has been absolutely amazing. I know the Savior has a very special plan for her and all of us :) We are in good hands!

I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve a mission. It has been the best 15 months of my life, and for my life too. I have learned so much about myself, and my savior. And especially about the Saviors love for each person in the world. I know I was sent to preach the gospel here in Idaho for sooo many reasons. There have been (and still are!) trials here I couldn't have faced anywhere else. People I have met here are now permanent in my life. I have been given so much, and I wouldn't ever trade it for anything. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice! We have so much to give! I know my prayers are heard. Not always answered in the way I like, but they are always answered. I am never alone because my Heavenly Father is always there for me.

Thanks so much for all you do! I love you all and have a happy week! Share the true gift with everyone :)

Love,
Elder Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment