Sunday, December 13, 2015

Words from Elder Jake Zieler in Canada

This week was cold!
We spent American Thanksgiving eating cheeseburgers and fries! Haha wasn't the same, but it was still good. 
While driving down the street last night with a member, a huge Lynx jumped out in the road and it got my blood flowing! haha I could've shot it with a blowgun it was so close! 
It's starting to look like Christmas here! Every day, the trees are covered in snow and it always looks like those pictures you see on screen savers and stuff, but in real life. 
I also learned that just this last week, a family from a small town called Merritt got baptized and i was blessed enough to have been one of the missionaries that helped find them. God is great!
Have a great week everyone!

This pic is of me and my boy Elder Mogle!!! He's a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment