Sunday, December 13, 2015

Words from Elder Levi Crosby in Tennessee

Hey everyone! Sorry I was slacking last week and didn't send y'all an
email! I hope you all forgive me(: so how is everyone doing?? I bet
you're doing great. Well if you wanted to know I'm doing pretty great
over here too! Especially because we are having a baptism this
Saturday! It's exiting! He is a middle aged dude and is just so solid.
He loves the members here and things couldn't be better. He even quit
chewing tobacco in 10 days, he just dropped it like it was nothing! So
if you can't tell Winchester is treating me well:)

This week is Thanksgiving and it should be a good one. We have a
turkey bowl to go to and we have like 2 or 3 dinner appointments! So I
am just getting spoiled over here. These past few weeks I have gained
a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon and just of the church. We
were in a lesson with a newer investigator and he just interrupts us
and says "this book is true. There is no way it can just come from an
ordinary man." And that was awesome to me that he gained a testimony
just from reading and studying and that strengthened my testimony of
the power that comes from the Book of Mormon. This gospel has to be
true. Yesterday in Sunday school we were talking about missionary work
and how no other church is like us. We send out 18, 19, and 20 years
olds to go and preach the gospel throughout the world. It has to be
true. I know it is. I am so thankful for this precious time I have to
serve as a missionary. I'm thankful for this time of year where we get
to remember and think about all of the things we are thankful for. So
just take a few minutes and think of all of the things you are
thankful for. I'm sure your list will be rather large. I know mine is.

So the coolest thing happened today. We were fishing and we look in
the water and there was a 8-point buck swimming right in front of us!
How cool is that! Then I leaned why chickens cross the road. Because
they were running away from my companion! Haha anyways I hope y'all
have a great Turkey Day and I love you all:)

- Elder Levi Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment