Sunday, December 13, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

So another super quick email!! Just wanted to wish you all a very happy thanksgiving! Eat lots for me ok!! Especailly pumpkin pie ;) I am doing very well! we had a very crazy week and had to have exchanges with different hermanas three times. We are very tired, but i can´t tell you how grateful i am for the chance to serve. This thanksgiving, i am soo grateaful for all of you! For the love and the support you have all giving me my whole life and for getting me here on this mission. I love the gospel soo much! And i know that it is true!! I am especially grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He lives! ANd i know that if we obey all of HIs commandments, and do our absolute best, He will fight our dailey battles and we will conquer Satans and all temptations! I am so grateful for His atonement! And i testify that it works. Repentence is possible. We can all be healed! I lov e this mission and i love this country. I hope you all have such a wonderful week! I love you and will write more next week!
Love,
Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment