Sunday, December 13, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Dearest Friends and Family,

First off, HAPPY VETERANS DAY (late... i know... sorry) to all the amazing men and women out there who have given soo much for our dear country!! I especailly want to wish my dad a Happy Veterans Day. I love you daddy! Thanks for all you have done!! 

Well another week has gone by! I am just amazed at how fast the time flies by here in the field! This week was good. We worked a lot with the sisters as many of them are having problems with disobedience and with their companions. But it was a good and we were able to help them. This week has helped me want to be more obedient. My comp and i have made lots of goals to be exactly obedient. She always says that obedience brings blessings but obedience with exactitud brings miracles. I know that true for every aspect of our lives. As we try our hardest to obey, the Lord will give us exactly what we need and more.

This week we had to pass off Walter to the other missionaries. It was very hard, but i know it was the right thing to do. I know he will continue to grow through the gospel. We are still working with Yury and his wife. We arent able to meet with him too much as he works as a profesor and isn´t home too much. But he is soo amazing and really understands all that we teach! 

Well thats all i have time for but i sure love you all! You are amazing! Remember to always open your mouth and share the gospel! Help your missionaries! We need so much help from the members!! I love you guys!!

Love,
Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment