Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Last Words from Elder Ryder Nielsen in the Phillippines

"This might be my last email I am not sure if they will give us time next monday. Also,  I dont want you to freak out but there could be a chance that my flight will be delayed. We are still waiting to receive our exit visa's. If it doesn't come this week there is a good chance we won't come home until the beginning of January. Again, please dont freak out i just wanted to tell you now so if it does happen it won't be such a great suprise. But 'worry I have faith it will get here on time. It is a very difficult time of the year to try to exit the country. I am looking forward to talking with you! I want you to know mom how much I love you. You and Dad have inspired me in so many ways that has brought me to this point in my life. My heart is turned to the Savior as I contemplate the endless blessings and never ending mercy he has given unto me through out my mission and through out all my life. I know that Gods love never fails and He is ALWAYS there. We are the ones that move away from him according to our choices. My voice echo's Nephi when he said, "the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." I have seen this time and time again in my mission. Some of my companions have been saying get ready man you are going back to the real world. I have thought to myself that they are wrong. The world that i have been living in, the life that i have been living for the past 2 years is as real as it gets. When we begin to see Gods hand in all things we shall know that we are in the real world. God is real and he loves each of his children and he knows us better than we know ourselves. The things of this world will rob us of what reality truly is, of what our purpose truly is. I love Jesus Christ and declare before each of you that he is the promised Savior and Redeemer of the World. Heavenly Fathers perfect gift of hope to all of His children. Of these things i know and testify in the Sacred name of Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment